How to export your subscription products:
Go to the Products page on the Merchant portal, and click Subscription Products.
From there, you’ll find the Export button on the right side of the page. Click this button, and then choose one of the following options:
- Export CSV - All Subscription Products. This file will include all subscription products, visible or hidden.
- Export CSV - Current Filter. If you’ve selected “Visible” or “Hidden” products as part of the subscription product filter, this file will include all subscription products that fit that filter.
You will then see a download status bar pop up at the top of your screen. Once the status bar tells you the export is ready, you can click Download now.
What’s in your subscription product export
You’ll find the following columns:
- SKU - the SKU for each product + variant combination.
- Product ID - the Cratejoy Product ID for each given product. Note that product variants share the same product ID, so you might see multiple lines with the same product ID if you use product variants.
- Product Name - The name for the subscription product.
- Product Variant - If you use variants, you will see a comma-separated list of the potential product variants.
- Visibility - Tells you whether the product is visible or hidden on your storefront.
- MP Visibility - Tells you whether the product is visible or hidden on your Cratejoy listing.
- Price - The price of your subscription product. If you have multiple term options available, this will be the lowest price you offer.
- Product Image - We’ll give a link to the oldest/first product image you uploaded that is associated with the product ID.
- Description - The subscription product description.
Note: This export only includes visible or hidden subscription products, and does not contain any deleted products.
This FAQ only applies to the Cratejoy Storefront Plan. Not sure which plan you're on? Check here.
I want to use this export to create feeds for ads or affiliate programs. How can I get the subscription product URL?
Storefronts - Your subscription product’s URL will vary, depending on how you set up your site. In many cases it may use the “Product ID” field.
Marketplace - Your subscription product URL for the Cratejoy Marketplace will be https://cratejoy.com/subscription-box/[your-store-name].
How can I get my one-time products in the same export?
Go to the one-time products page and export your products there. The columns for both reports should match, up to and including the Description column , so it will be easy to combine those reports.
Who can export these reports?
Users who have the role Admin or Product Manager can export these subscription products. On the "Users" page, they have "Export Subscription Products" as an available action.