Cratejoy Support is available for all sellers with Cratejoy accounts. Here are some general guidelines for when and how Support is able to assist, and when we're not.
What we can do:
- Answer questions about our offerings and services.
- Route sellers to the correct documentation for their question.
- Gather basic information required for confirming a bug and for troubleshooting.
- Develop a work around in cases where a bug is preventing successful completion of a task.
- Assist in actions that the seller is able to do independently but needs the action made in bulk (in cases wherein it’s quicker for us to do it using a script and in cases where the seller doing it themselves even without a script would take more than an hour).
- Remove Cratejoy listing reviews, only when specific criteria are met.
What aren't able to assist with:
- Build or map out custom features for the Cratejoy listing, store design, or subscribe flow.
- Build or review custom integrations with third party systems.
- Troubleshoot bugs for third party systems.
- Edit or review code or customizations made by the seller or their third party designer or developer.
- Make any bulk changes or adjustments without authorized consent from the seller.
- Accept any request for our Cratejoy team to do any work or make any changes to a seller’s account or subscriber via live chat.
- Make exceptions to Cratejoy listing requirements.
- Provide information about another seller hosted with Cratejoy or on the Cratejoy platform, including contact information or business metrics.
Feel free to reach out to our team at anytime, for information on operation hours and support channels, see this guide: How to Contact Support