This article only applies to the Cratejoy Storefront Plan. Not sure if you have a storefront? Check here.
Here, you'll find the record for all information about your order that had one-time products in them. The number corresponds to what column # has that information.
2. customer - Name of the customer who purchased the order.
3. email - Email address of the customer who purchased the order.
Order and Fulfillment Information
4. order_status - Either ‘open’ or ‘closed.’ An order is ‘closed’ once the order has been completely paid and shipments have been created. An order is ‘open’ if it hasn’t been paid for completely or if shipments haven’t yet been created.
5. financial_status - Could be any of the following:
- Pending or Authorized: The order isn’t completely paid for yet.
- Paid: The order’s completely paid for.
- Partially Refunded / Refunded: The order has been paid for, but has also been refunded.
- Voided: The order has been voided.
6. fulfillment_status - Can be any of the following:
- fulfilled: All shipments and items in the order have been fulfilled/marked as shipped.
- partially filled: Some of the shipments in this order have been fulfilled/marked as shipped.
- unfilled: None of the shipments in this order have been fulfilled/marked as shipped.
7. products - The product(s) purchased in the order, separated by commas. Note that if a user buys both a subscription and one-time product, both will be included in the products column.
8. note - The note associated with the order.
9. placed_at - The timestamp for when the order was placed.
Price and Discounts. Note, all currency amounts are recorded in the smallest currency unit for the account’s currency. E.g. ‘1999’ for an account in USD is $19.99 while ‘199’ for an account in JPY ¥ is ¥199.
10. total - The order total (Total Price + Total Tax + Total Shipping).
11. total_price - The total price for the items purchased, minus any discounts.
12. total_tax - The total tax paid for the order.
13. total_shipping - The total shipping cost paid for the order.
14. coupon - The coupon code(s) used on the order.
15. is_gift - True/False, depending on whether the order was a gift or not.
16. gift_message - The gift message if the order was a gift, and if the gift-giver left a message.