Here, you'll find the record for all information about your transactions. The number corresponds to what column # has that information.
A note about currency amounts: All currency amounts are recorded in the smallest currency unit for the account’s currency. E.g. ‘1999’ for an account in USD is $19.99 while ‘199’ for an account in JPY ¥ is ¥199.
1. Customer Name
2. Order ID: Unique ID for the order date.
3. Total Tax: Total tax paid for this order.
4. Total Price: Total price paid for the item(s) in the order, minus any discounts
5. Total Refunded: If the item has been fully refunded or partially refunded, you’ll see the amount refunded in this field.
6. Total Shipping: Total shipping cost paid for this order.
7. County Desc.: Description of what county, if any, collected tax on this order.
8. County Total: Total taxes collected for the county listed in the County Description field.
9. City Desc.: Description of what city, if any, collected tax on this order.
10. City Total: Total taxes collected for the city listed in the City Description field.
11. State Desc. Description of what state, if any, collected tax on this order.
12. State Total: Total taxes collected for the state listed in the State Description field.
13. Municipal Desc.: Description of what municipality, if any, collected tax on this order.
14. Municipal Total: Total taxes collected for the municipality listed in the Municipal Desc. field.
15. Email: Customer email address
16. Order Status: Either ‘open’ or ‘closed.’ An order is ‘closed’ once the order has been completely paid and shipments have been created. An order is ‘open’ if it hasn’t been paid for completely or if shipments haven’t yet been created.
17. Financial Status - Could be any of the following:
- Pending or Authorized: The order isn’t completely paid for yet.
- Paid: The order’s completely paid for.
- Partially Refunded / Refunded: The order has been paid for, but has also been refunded.
- Voided: The order has been voided.
18. Fulfillment Status - Could be fulfilled or unfilled.
19. Products - The product(s) purchased in the order. If multiple products, the product names will be separated with commas.
20. Note: The order note
21. Total: The total paid for the order (Total Tax + Total Price + Total Shipping).
22. Coupon: Coupon(s) used on the order.
23. Gift: True/False. Whether the order was a gift or not.
24. Gift Message: IF the order was a gift and the gift purchaser left a gift message, the contents of the message.
25. Referrer: If the order was referred by someone, this is the customer ID for the customer who referred them. [Referral program only!]
26. Member Only: True/False. Relevant only for sellers with the Members Pricing app; indicates whether the purchase included a one-time purchase made by someone who was a subscriber.
Payment and Processing Information
27. Transaction Fee: The Cratejoy transaction fee for the transaction. Note: if the order has been refunded or partially refunded, this transaction fee listed here reflects that.
28. Payment Processor: The processor used for the transaction.
29. Marketplace: True/False. Indicates whether the transaction is for a subscription that originated from the Cratejoy Marketplace.