This article will walk you through what Cratejoy Merchant Support can help with and the different ways to contact Cratejoy Merchant Support.
If you're experiencing an issue with your Cratejoy merchant account, storefront, Marketplace listing or anything else related to your Cratejoy store and you can't find the answer in our help articles, we have a few ways to reach out to our Merchant Support team.
Cratejoy Support is available for all sellers with Cratejoy accounts. Here are some general guidelines for when and how Support is able to assist, and when we're not.
As a Seller, What is Support Able to Help Me With?
What Cratejoy Support can do:
- Answer questions about our offerings and services.
- Route sellers to the correct documentation for their question.
- Gather basic information required for confirming a bug and for troubleshooting.
- Develop a workaround in cases where a bug is preventing successful completion of a task.
- Assist in actions that the seller is able to do independently but needs the action made in bulk (in cases wherein it’s quicker for us to do it using a script and in cases where the seller doing it themselves even without a script would take more than an hour).
- Remove Cratejoy listing reviews, only when specific criteria are met.
What Cratejoy Support isn't able to assist with:
- Build or map out custom features for the Cratejoy listing, store design, or subscribe flow.
- Build or review custom integrations with third-party systems.
- Troubleshoot bugs for third-party systems.
- Edit or review code or customizations made by the seller or their third party designer or developer.
- Make any bulk changes or adjustments without authorized consent from the seller.
- Accept any request for our Cratejoy team to do any work or make any changes to a seller’s account or subscriber via live chat.
- Make exceptions to Cratejoy listing requirements.
- Provide information about another seller hosted with Cratejoy or on the Cratejoy platform, including contact information or business metrics.
Cratejoy Merchant Support Hours
Email support is available between 9:00 PM and 6:00 PM Central Time, 7 days a week
Live Chat support is available for non-free trial merchants between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM Central Time, Monday - Friday
We may have chat disabled during certain times for Cratejoy Events, meetings or other occasions.
Submit a Ticket
You can submit a support ticket here.
When you create a support ticket you can expect a response within 24 hours of us receiving your message.
Start a Live Chat
Currently, we're in the beta test of live chat support for Cratejoy Merchants. You're able to initiate a chat Monday - Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm CST.
Please note, we may have chat disabled during certain times for Cratejoy Events, meetings or other occasions.
Live Chat is best reserved for quick questions like "How do I hide a product" or "How do I create a coupon?" Design questions, product billing and shipping schedule questions, and other more complex issues should be submitted as a Ticket through your Portal or by email.
To initiate a Live Chat, log into your Merchant Portal, there should be a small widget in the lower left-hand corner of your page. If you don't see this widget, this means Live Chat is not currently enabled and we'll be back later.
Ask Your Peers
Cratejoy merchants have two Facebook Groups that are great for asking questions to your fellow Cratejoy Merchants.
This community is for all Cratejoy Merchants, to join simply request access on the Facebook Group Page:
This group consists of mostly, but not exclusively, Cratejoy merchants who have < 100 subscribers. That means that some of them haven't even launched yet, while others of you are already pushing decent revenue.
The goal of this group is to provide a place for an exchange of ideas and strategies for planning, launching, and scaling your subscription business.
Please be sure to read the Rules and Description and search for your question before posting for each group!