Cratejoy pricing is still applicable when integrating with your existing third-party E-Commerce site. You can read more about Cratejoy's pricing here.
This guide assumes merchants already have a custom domain currently pointing to a third party website and will assist them in pointing a subdomain at Cratejoy for hosting checkout purposes.
1. Create a Cratejoy Store
WARNING: This action is not available on the Swift, Prelaunch or Rapido themes. You can install any new theme by navigating to the Cratejoy Design Store on your Cratejoy account.
2. Set up a Subscription Product
3. Connect a subdomain to your Cratejoy account
Your subdomain will be a custom domain that you will have to connect to Cratejoy.
There are two steps that you’ll need to perform on the site you used to purchase your subdomain:
- Set the CNAME value to be whatever you want the subdomain to be during checkout (for example, subscribe.yourdomain.com)
- This replaces the step of adding a CNAME with the value "www" during our typical domain setup
4. Setting Up Your Subdomain in Cratejoy
Once you've set up your DNS records accordingly, you will want to place your custom domain in your merchant portal here. Be sure to enter your subdomain without www or you may see an error message.
5. Direct your customers to the Subdomain found in Step #4.
It doesn't matter how they get to this link, and the most common usages we've seen are URLs directly in emails to customers or actual buttons placed on a merchant's existing website ("Click here to subscribe!").
6. Now you're all set!
When your customers sign up you should be able to easily manage billing, shipping, subscriptions, etc... all within the Cratejoy platform.