Yes, you have to be a Cratejoy merchant or partner to be listed on the Marketplace. Cratejoy merchants can easily list on the marketplace from their business portal. If you do not use Cratejoy, you will at least require some form of affiliate relationship or business partnership with us. We evaluate those on a case by case basis. To know more, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I get listed on the Cratejoy Marketplace?
- What to do if you disagree with a Marketplace review
- Best Practices Guide: Responding to Marketplace Reviews
- Cratejoy Transaction Fees Explained
- How to take great product photos at little to no cost
- Everything you need to know to create a great Marketplace Listing
- Marketplace Sold Out Mode FAQ
- Marketplace Gifting
- If I refund a subscription, are marketplace fees refunded?
- How do I customize my Marketplace listing?