Yes, you have to be a Cratejoy merchant or partner to be listed on the Marketplace. Cratejoy merchants can easily list on the marketplace from their business portal. If you do not use Cratejoy, you will at least require some form of affiliate relationship or business partnership with us. We evaluate those on a case by case basis. To know more, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I get listed on the Cratejoy Marketplace?
- Cratejoy Transaction Fees Explained
- How to take great product photos at little to no cost
- Everything you need to know to create a great Marketplace Listing
- Marketplace Sold Out Mode FAQ
- Marketplace Gifting
- If I refund a subscription, are marketplace fees refunded?
- How do I customize my Marketplace listing?
- Why do the Marketplace fees recur after one month?
- How do I know which customers are attributed to the marketplace?