Yes, you have to be a Cratejoy merchant or partner to be listed on the Marketplace. Cratejoy merchants can easily list on the marketplace from their business portal. If you do not use Cratejoy, you will at least require some form of affiliate relationship or business partnership with us. We evaluate those on a case by case basis. To know more, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a subscription product?
- How Do I Install a Theme?
- How Do I Place a Test Order On my Storefront?
- Everything you need to know to create a great Marketplace Listing
- How do I get listed on the Cratejoy Marketplace?
- As a Seller, What is Support Able to Help Me With?
- How do I place a test order on my listing?
- How to Add a Mailchimp Pop Up to Your Site
- Uploading a File in Live Chat
- Setting up your custom domain with GoDaddy