We want to make sure that the Marketplace is a helpful tool for all of our merchants that use it, so we exercise our own judgement about listings. We’re not particularly squeamish, but we won’t violate any laws or risk hurting other merchants by putting up listings that will deter consumers.
Articles in this section
- How do I get listed on the Cratejoy Marketplace?
- What to do if you disagree with a Marketplace review
- Best Practices Guide: Responding to Marketplace Reviews
- Cratejoy Transaction Fees Explained
- How to take great product photos at little to no cost
- Everything you need to know to create a great Marketplace Listing
- Marketplace Sold Out Mode FAQ
- Marketplace Gifting
- If I refund a subscription, are marketplace fees refunded?
- How do I customize my Marketplace listing?