We want to make sure that the Marketplace is a helpful tool for all of our merchants that use it, so we exercise our own judgement about listings. We’re not particularly squeamish, but we won’t violate any laws or risk hurting other merchants by putting up listings that will deter consumers.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a subscription product?
- How Do I Install a Theme?
- How Do I Place a Test Order On my Storefront?
- Everything you need to know to create a great Marketplace Listing
- How do I get listed on the Cratejoy Marketplace?
- What Is Cratejoy Hosted Checkout?
- How to Add a YouTube Video to Your Listing
- As a Seller, What is Support Able to Help Me With?
- How do I place a test order on my listing?
- How to Add a Mailchimp Pop Up to Your Site