Don't know what the Marketplace is? The Marketplace is where subscribers come to find great subscription products to buy, and your marketplace listing is what they will see when deciding what to purchase. Check it out for yourself before creating your listing so you know what to expect by clicking Here!
When you create your Marketplace listing, you'll fill out some basic information regarding your subscription and products:
- Brief Description - this should be a brief summary of what your subscription is
- Main Headline - this is your listing headline, displayed just under the images
- Detailed Description - provide detailed information here about your subscription, for example the types of products included or the theme of your subscription
- Categories - pick a main category, which is where your listing will be included from the categories listed in the main Marketplace navigation, and a sub-category
- List of Features - a bulleted list of features of your subscription
- Target Ship Date - when and how you ship. This is displayed on the order confirmation only.
You'll also add photographs, a banner image (which displays as a background to the right of the headline and description), SEO information, and social media handles that will be linked to from your listing.
This information will be automatically populated on your listing page in the following format:
Your Marketplace listing will also automatically pull the lowest price available for your subscription products, displayed above the "Personalize Your Box" button, and applicable shipping information displayed just below. That shipping information comes from your product settings, or the global shipping rules defined under Settings -> Shipping.
Once complete and filled with real information, your listing should look something like this: